Why Choose Us?
Long Story Short... because we love it and we're good at it.
We’re not a production house, an ad agency, a pr firm, a television network, or an NGO. We are a collection of people that make your stories believable and meaningful, which is harder than most people think (Try telling your life story in 90 seconds….GO… times up. Okay, you see what I mean).
We are translators. We take your message and use the language you need for your audience. We look at the big picture and offer multi-use content options for any investment.
We are the best at what we do because we've had the kind of training that doesn't exist anymore. We worked at the networks when they were content kings and for Oprah Winfrey who stressed intention matters and content should always make the audience feel something.
We also have thinkers, eclectic visionaries, storytellers, tech gurus, editors, ridiculously talented camera ops, web heads, and other partners that come together to make sure your project everything it can be.
We are known for our exquisite treatment of people on the ground during shoots – from the interns, to the drivers, to the clients, to our interview subjects… Every. Single. Moment. Matters.
Because of our years of experience, we have contacts with the best of the best. We will push for the investment if we know we can do more for a client than they can imagine for themselves.
We know how to talk to a President, a Princess, a mother, a child. We know how to be culturally sensitive. We know how to do it in the U.S. We know how to do it overseas. And we love it.
Why Invest in content Production?
In 2010, 2 billion videos were watched every single day on YouTube alone. 84% of internet users watch online video and the average internet user watches 186 hours of online video content per month.
Creating high quality videos develops your brand identity. A video can give your audience tangible information and create an emotional connection to the organization and its work.
Video is flexible and can be used in a variety of different ways
Online video is more cost effective than other forms of media
- Duration and uses of video are endless
- Many times, online distribution is free
- They can be developed for an event and then used on-line or through a distribution platform
- Online video is more cost effective than other forms of media
Get your organization's message out
- Use for training purposes
- Produce content-rich material for your audience
- Use it to sell your service based business
- Feature the work you are doing
- Show the world your successes
Plan for the Future
Build a digital library
- Get footage organized
- Update footage to the same file formats
- Organize and build a library of all past and present footage
- This will make finding and using footage easier in the future
- We'll streamline the editing process
- You probably have footage you didn’t even know you had
- We’ll give you a final run down of what you have and don’t have
Advertising & Promotion
An organization is now tasked with using content for advertising, promotion, and messaging. Just as important as a logo or print materials, video content brands your organization.
- Share it on Facebook
- Upload to YouTube
- Give clients and supporters a tool to identify your brand
- Use in email blasts
- Start or improve client relationships
- Produce and distribute your own content
- Use a distribution model, so news organizations here and abroad can pull the content directly offline
- B-roll packages
- Identity videos
- Support material for story-telling